Convert EPUB to PDF, Replace Text in PDF: Aspose.Newsletter October 2013
Aspose Newsletter for October 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android and REST APIs. It shares information about how to use Aspose for Android APIs to work with MS Office & Adobe Acrobat documents. A Case Study about how Digital Group uses Aspose.Cells for .NET instead of Interop to generate financial reports in MS Excel.
Introducing Aspose for Android
Working with mobile apps? We’ve got APIs that help you work with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat documents quickly and easily. Create files and emails, manipulate documents or convert to a range of formats with Android APIs. Developers can build an incredibly versatile file processing system capable of handling a many popular file formats. Sign up and try them out
Product Spotlight: Aspose.Total for SQL Server Reporting Services
Aspose.Total for SSRS is a suite of rendering extensions that extend Reporting Services’ native file output formats. If you want to save reports to Microsoft Excel with editable charts, for example, or to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, Aspose.Total for SSRS is your solution. It incorporates all our SSRS tools, current and future. That’s the great thing about Aspose.Total: it saves you money and, as long as you have a current subscription, it includes all the products on the platform you’ve bought, even if we hadn’t developed them when you bought Aspose.Total. Find out more about Aspose.Total for SSRS.
EPUB to PDF Conversion in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.4.0
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.4 now lets you convert EPUB to PDF. This feature is great for companies that want to archive EPUB documents in an easily readable format, or make documents available to a wider user group. Read the release notes about how to EPUB to PDF Conversion.
Case Study: Why Digital Group Prefer Aspose.Cells for .NET Over INTEROP
The Digital Group uses Aspose.Cells for .NET instead of Interop to generate financial reports in Microsoft Excel. With the swap, they made significant performance improvements. Read complete case study
Replacing Text in a PDF Document with Aspose.Pdf for Java
Want to find and replace text in a PDF document? It’s not that difficult, Aspose latest tutorial shows how to do just that with Aspose.Pdf for Java. It only takes a couple of minutes. Watch the video
Updates about new Product Releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.3 - Maintenance release that reads and writes HTML page setup options.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 13.8.0 – Renders to PS 3.0 and contains over 140 enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.4.1 - Maintenance release that fixes PDF to JPEG output issues.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.8.0 - Add HTML and XML content to slides, import HTML to PPTX.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.7.0 - Read and generate AustralianPosteParcel barcodes.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.8.0 - Write Meta data to MPPs and a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.0.0 – Render DXF entities to PDF and read or write image EXIF data.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 3.2.3 – Adjust target DPI when printing, convert OST to PST.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.3 – Maintenance release that fixes a couple of output and pivot table issues.
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.8.0 - Renders to PS 3.0 and contains over 150 enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.3.0 - Search for text across split lines and image conversion improvements.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 7.7.0 - Metafile rendering quality improved, create presentation-specific font collections.
- Aspose.Email for Java 3.2.0 – EML handling improvements and other fixes.
- Aspose.Metafiles for Java 1.9.0 – Write to WMF and EMF, convert raster to metafiles.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud – The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
- Aspose.Words for Android 1.1.0 – Fully up to date with the Aspose.Words for .NET and Java APIs.
- Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.0.0 – The first release of Aspose.Pdf for Android.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.10.0 – Maintenance release with a large number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.9.0 – Supports SharePoint 2013 Reporting Services.
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 5.7.0 - Read and generate AustralianPosteParcel barcodes.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.10.0 – All the latest versions of our JasperReports extensions.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
- October 1: .NET UY Meetup 3, Montevideo, Uruguay.
- October 1 – 3: ITDev Connections, Las Vegas, USA.
- October 8: SQLSaturday #258, Istanbul, Turkey.
- October 11: Tulsa Techfest, Tulsa, USA.
- October 12: DDD North, Sunderland, UK.
Look out for swag and Aspose prizes.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2013 edition
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)