Click 1.5.2 is another maintenance release in the 1.5 series and includes new features such as a plug-able security access controller and improved Spring integration.
Click is a modern page and component oriented Java web framework providing a natural rich client style programming model. Click is stateless by design however stateful Pages are also supported. For a quick overview please see the introductory article.
Please note that this is a non-Apache release. For new projects use Apache Click which is continuing the development of the framework.
- Click Home
- Roadmap and Changes
- Upgrade Path - please see the upgrade path when upgrading from a previous release.
- Download Click 1.5.2
- Maven bundles
- Live examples
- Added plug-able security access controller (AccessController) to Menu class. This plug-able interface enable use of security frameworks such as ACEGI or JSecurity to control user access to Menu items. This issue was raised by Demetrios Kyriakis .
- Improved performance in situations where many controls are added to a page by decreasing the buffer size used for including HTML imports.
- Improved Column decorator error handling .
- Improved PerformanceFilter to implement exclude-paths filtering .
- Improved Spring integration with SpringClickServlet .
- Improved CompressionServletResponseWrapper and CompressionResponseStream classes to have public visibility to enable use in custom servlet Filters .
- Fixed Column sorting to recognize numbers inside strings. This issue was raised by Venkatt Guhesan .
- Fixed a bug where FieldSet was not set as the parent of its child controls. This issue was raised by James P Brown .
- Fixed DateField setup to destroy the DHTML calendar instance when the popup is closed. This fixes a memory leak where calendar instances are not cleaned up .
- Fixed FormTable sorting bug. Added FormTable sort methods setSortedColumn, setSortedAscending, setPageNumber for programmatic sorting. This issue was raised and fixed by Ben Warner .
- Fixed extras pom.xml dependencies .
- Updated Velocity library to version 1.6.2.
The Click team.