We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.1.3!
The major features and changes in this release are:
- Hudson integration - Use the Hudson Artifactory Plugin to deploy builds to Artifactory from Hudson together with build-time information:
View builds in Artifactory with information about the deployed artifacts and dependencies (all scopes) and runtime environment per build, and link back to Hudson to obtain fully-reproducible builds.
Via paid add-on: Visual artifact/dependency views per build; Promote or export all build artifacts and dependencies; See where specific artifacts are used and receive warnings when required build dependencies are removed .
- Automatic cleanup of remote repositories declared in POMs - A virtual repository can now be configured to auto- clean up rogue remote repositories declared in POM files, causing dependency resolution issues.
- UI branding - customize your Artifactory UI with your own logo (uploaded or URL linked) and footer.
- Ivy dependencies for POMs - copy Ivy dependency declarations from the POM view.
- Generic artifact deployment support - Improved upload screen with ability to deploy artifacts to any path without Maven's layout constraints.
- Include/exclude patterns on virtual repositories - that supersede the pattens of sub-repositories.
- Limit search to specific repositories
- Faster searches
Instructions for simple upgrade from previous versions can be found here:
For a complete list of resolved issues in this version please see:
The latest Artifactory user guide is available at:
Artifactory 2.1.3 is available for immediate download from JFrog's web site (http://artifactory.jfrog.org) or directly from SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=175347).
The Artifactory Team @ JFrog