AquaFold Releases Aqua Data Studio 7.5 in 21 Languages
AquaFold, Inc. has released Aqua Data Studio 7.5, a major upgrade to its powerful database administration software that makes it simple to visualize and manipulate multiple databases from within a single interface. Aqua Data Studio 7.5 supports tools for Oracle, DB2 for LUW, DB2 for iSeries, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, Informix, Apache Derby and PostgreSQL on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Solaris and the Java Platform. Version 7.5 includes large memory optimizations, support for Subversion 1.5, 9 new charts and 9 new language packs (21 total) including Dutch, Polish, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Greek and Hindi. A quick summary of new features follows ...
- Memory Optimizations - Up to 40% less memory on large queries.
- New & Enhanced Charts - 9 new charts, plus function series.
- Subversion 1.5 Support
- File Search Tool
- Visual Editing Enhancements - Renaming schema objects
- ER Modeler Enhancements - User defined routes for relationship lines plus much more.
- DBA Tools - Saving and Visual Enhancements
- Storage Manager for Oracle, DB2 LUW, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL - Object storage information for Tables/Indexes
- Nine new languages (21 total)
- More Features in ADS 7.5 - Small, but highly desirable features.
A complete list of features and descriptions may be found at ...
Aqua Data Studio is available for immediate download at ...
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)