enPaper Studio 1.0 Beta: Java-Based Document Automation Tool
A one-stop document automation solution
Agilemon Corp. proudly announced the first beta release of a document automation solution, enPaper Studio 1.0 beta for Java.
enPaper Studio is a one-stop document automation solution for businesses, organizations, industries and departments. It manages document composition with data processing and electronic-form inputs. It publishes PDF and XML outputs to multiple channels under control of work-flow. Package your documents to applications and distribute to desktops or deploy document automation services to web servers.
enPaper Studio 1.0 beta mainly included features:
- Start with existing PDF and XML templates with the understandings of AcroForms and XML Schemas.
- Use text fields, patterned fields, images, barcodes, data sections in documents.
- Exclusively Profile concept to intermediate with data, documents, e-forms and publishes.
- Create e-forms on desktop or web to conduct work-flows and capture data.
- Document-burst and mail-merge features to compose large volume of documents in one single query.
- Multi-channeled document publishing to printers, emails and archive system.
- Write profile back to databases.
- Exchange profile with other services in SOAP and more.
- Package document automation processes to standalone applications on multi platforms.
- Written in Java and Java EE. Compliant with industry standards and open sources based.
- Perfectly integrated with Java EE applications and web servers.
With enPaper Studio you can:
- Automate your everyday paperwork with customer letters, sales proposals, invoices, bills etc.
- File a suite of documents with one single profile for house closing companies, car dealers or service providers etc. that usually need customers to sign off a pile of papers.
- Package executable form-based applications and resell to end users for business or legal forms automation resellers, attorneys, brokers etc.
- Create front data capture system and customer communication systems. Redistribute to employees and end users for enterprise applications.
- Integrate auto-deployed document automation services to internet/intranet web applications and offer accessibility to employees, partners and end users.
To find detail introduction on enPaper Studio, please visit http://www.agilemon.com/products.html.
For a quick getting-started, please visit http://www.agilemon.com/tutorial.html.
Please vote for our link on dzone!
Download FREE fully-functional evaluation copy from http://www.agilemon.com/download.html.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)