The release contains following modules:
- acris-security - client side and server side security of any GWT application using annotations and Spring Security
- acris-binding - support for easy forms creation using annotated fields in conjunction with domain POJOs
- acris-json - introduces powerfull way of processing JSON requests and transforms them into real Java POJO objects
- enterprise project setup - have you ever had a need of founding new GWT application in an enterprise environment? AcrIS can help here also using Maven, common GWT libraries and enterprise project structure setup.
- documentation and showcases - like Facebook JSON integration, security examples, annotation oriented binding of a form, synchronization of asynchronous calls, ...
- open-minded and growing community - willing to hear your feedback and accepting your participation
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)