25% off on Aspose.Total: Aspose.Newsletter December 2013 is Out Now
Aspose Newsletter for December 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It includes information about Sweepstake Winner and how to create, draw, Edit & convert images using Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint. Also how developers can to convert PDF to MS Excel workbooks, EPS & SVG files using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.0.
25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off new Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports purchases*. Quote XMAS2013NL when placing your order. Find out more about Aspose Season Offer.
Aspose.Email Wins Dev Pro Silver Community Choice Award
Dev Pro runs annual Community Choice Awards where their readers nominate and vote for their favorite products. We are delighted to announce that Aspose.Email won the Silver Award in the Best Email Control category. Find out more.
Introducing Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
Aspose.Imaging for .NET and Java allows developers to create, draw, manipulate and convert images in their applications without depending on image editors. Now Aspose’s SharePoint product family adds Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint, an easy to install converter that lets SharePoint users convert, resize, rotate and flip images from within a SharePoint library. Read the announcement.
Programmez! Sweepstake WinnerIn November we ran a sweepstake for readers of Programmez! magazine. The prize was a Developer Small Business license for Aspose.Total for Java, worth $2,500. The winner is Christophe Debureaux, Project Manager at CGI.
Extended Export Features in Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6, the latest Aspose.Pdf release, adds several conversion options that developers can use to convert PDF files to file formats like Microsoft Excel workbooks, EPS, and SVG files. The SVG export function also lets them save SVG files to a special directory. Read more.
Coming Soon: Aspose.Tasks for JavaWe’re continuing to port our .NET products to Java to ensure that both platforms have the same features. The next product to be launched on Java is Aspose.Tasks, an API for working with Microsoft Project. .NET developers use Aspose.Tasks to share, create and manipulate project files. Find out more about Aspose.Tasks for Java.
Merging TIFF Files with Aspose.Imaging for Cloud
Curious about our Cloud products? This example shows how to merge TIFF files using Aspose.Imaging for Cloud with REST examples for PHP, Ruby, Python, Objective-C and node.js. Just click a tab in the REST Examples section and have a look at the code. View the example about Merging TIFF Files.
Setting Export Options when Exporting to PDF with Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides for .NET lets developers export Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to a number of different file formats, including PDF. To optimize the output file, they can set different export options, for example PDF compliance and JPEG quality. This tutorial shows how. Watch the video Tutorial.
Updates about new Product Releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.6.1 - A number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 13.10.0 –Richer support for HTML & CSS and a host of fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.0 - Save PDF to EPS, SVG or Microsoft Excel worksheet.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.0.0 - Support for .NET 1.1 dropped, changing images in image collection added.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.0.0 - Export project to Microsoft Excel, save project data to CVS, text, MPT.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.1.0 - Extended TIFF and DXF support.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.6.1 – dom4j no longer used and other enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.10.0 - Richer support for HTML & CSS and a host of fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.3.1 - Set path to custom font folder.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0 - Scale images in shapes and other enhancements.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.6.2 - Detect a barcode’s orientation.
- Aspose.Email for Java 3.5.0 – A number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.0.0 – Convert DXF to PDF, improved TIFF support and more.
- Aspose.Email for Java 3.4.0 – Save MAPI contacts, notes and tasks to MSG.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud – The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
- Aspose.Words for Android 13.0 – Richer support for HTML & CSS and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint 1.0.0 – Convert and edit images from SharePoint libraries.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.9.2 – Hotfix that fixes image in table rendering.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In November we sponsor a number of user groups and conferences. Here is a selection:
- December 2-6: NDC Conference, London, UK.
- December 6: XeDotNet, Venice, Italy.
- December 14: Glasgow Coderetreat, Glasgow, UK.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2013 edition
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
Aspose Pty Ltd Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road Lane Cove,
NSW, 2066 Australia
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)